To Parents and Students:
As we enter the winter weather season, we want to remind our families of our communication protocols involving weather delays, early closings, and cancellations.
Einstein’s administration watches weather advisories and local closings closely as we look to make the difficult decision to close our campus.
If a closure occurs, we use the following methods of communication:
- NBC5: Any Einstein School closings or delayed openings will appear live on NBC5 as well as the NBC5 Weather Page (in A-Z order). During inclement weather, these alerts begin updating at 4:30 AM.
- Text Blast: The Einstein School uses a Text Blast system for important announcements such as weather closings and cancellations.
- Facebook Pages: Both our Private Parent Group page and our Public Main Facebook Page will be updated in the event of any cancellations or closures. If you are not a current member of the Private group, you can request to join. Please be sure to answer all the security questions.
- Email Blast: Please check your email regularly, and make sure your email settings allow for Einstein email to reach your primary inbox. This is the school’s most commonly used communication tool.
- Website: The Einstein Website School News Section will be updated with any weather schedule changes at www.theeinsteinschool.com.
As always, the health and safety of our students and staff will remain paramount in making decisions regarding the closure of our campus.
If you have any questions about our policies or communication vehicles, please do not hesitate to “ask Einstein“.