Class of 2023 – it’s the final countdown!
Please make sure you have completed these last few steps!
- LAST call on Baby and Current Photo for senior slide show! We want all our grads represented! If you have not already sent this – please email them to us no later than April 24th: email@example.com
- Get Tickets to the Graduation Dinner on Thursday, May 4th at 6:00PM. Tickets for the grads are covered by their graduation fee. Guest tickets (up to 2) may be purchased for $65. This is a full dinner, soft drinks, and dessert.
- Senior Day Permission Slip: Senior Day at TopGolf, is on Friday, May 5th, the last day of classes for seniors. Students will be dismissed at 12:15 PM and we will meet them over at TopGolf Allen for an afternoon of lunch and game play. This event is for seniors only and the cost is covered by their graduation fee. There is also a mandatory graduation rehearsal at school on this morning.
- Graduation Ceremony and Reception: Einstein Class of 2023 will commence at 11:00 AM on Sunday May 7th at the Crescent Court. We will have a ceremony and there will be a short reception following the programming. Grads are to arrive at 10:00 for setup, and to bring all graduation materials with them to the venue. Each grad will receive 6 tickets for family and friends.
- Get your final college acceptances and scholarships to Brian, so we can include it in our final total! firstname.lastname@example.org
Ivey Photography will be on hand to take professional portraits of the Einstein School Class of 2023 Graduation Ceremony on May 7. They will capture each grad as they walk the stage and receive their diploma. We will take one last class group photo as classmates before we end this chapter in our lives. Purchase an advance credit and get $5 off when you spend as little as $25. All orders are done online and their new “FaceFind” feature makes it very easy to locate all of your favorite grad’s photos from the day.
How To Purchase Credits: Text the access code PGTR78458 to 90738 or visit: https://galleries.photoday.io/
- Questions? Email email@example.com