Pi Week at Einstein is no laughing matter! We are gearing up for a week of festivities! Pi Week is a fun celebration all week long, and culminates in this year’s Pi Day on Friday, March 11th, which will be filled with plenty of Pi!
Check it out here! Pi Day: The Pie-ing – YouTube
What do you need to know?
First of all – the Einstein community needs to build their fortress of Pi Decals! Once purchased, these can be picked up at the front office, and placed on any staff member’s specified location. The staff member with the most decals on March 11th – well – they are getting Pi’ed!
But that’s not all!
Students can enter our Pi-Day T-shirt Contest!
We will make the winner’s shirt for all to wear on March 11th, Pi-Day!
The Einstein School will resume its Pie Tasting Contest this year! Bring your best Pie Creation to school on March 11th for our Pie Tasting Event.
But – when is a Pi – not a Pie? Enter the contest to create the most original and realistic pie made from non-edible products.
- Bring your creation to school no later than March 9th.
- Winners will be announced on Pi Day, March 11th.
Pi Recital Contest: Who can work it to the most digits? Are you gifted in numerical recitation? Can you remember what comes after 3.14? If so – this one might be for you!
Pi Poetry: It’s the latest trend! Enter the Pi Poetry contest if you’ve got the heart of a Pi-Poet!
For more information on all Pi Day contests, please click here.
And What is Pi-Day without … PIE!
- Please sign up to bring a Pie on Pi Day on March 11th.
- The Einstein community will be able to eat a slice of Pie on Pi Day!
We also have SPIRIT DAYS All week:
- MONDAY – Math Day, dress like a number or a math whiz
- TUESDAY – PIE DAY – Dress like your favorite PIE
- WEDNESDAY – DO your ‘DO like Einstein (Hair)
- THURSDAY – STEM Career DAY
- FRIDAY – Wear your Einstein Spirit wear (PI-DAY Shirt)
***All proceeds from Pi Week go to support the development of a Hydroponic Garden in our science department. This will allow our students to grow plants indoors vertically and conduct botany experiments.
- Help us reach our goal!