Seniors and Families:
Here is all you need to know about the festivities planned this Spring. This page will be updated regularly with all the information as it becomes available, so check back here frequently.
For Einstein Seniors and guests, join us for a special evening of a full course dinner and programming to celebrate the grads. May 12th, 6:00 PM, Fogo de Chão Plano. Tickets are free for Einstein Grads, $50 each for up to 2 guests. If you will be needing extra tickets, you may purchase these now: Get your tickets by clicking here.
Graduation Ceremony and Reception!
Einstein Class of 2022 will commence at 11:00 AM on Sunday May 15th at the Crescent Court. We will have a ceremony and there will be a short reception following the programming. Grads are to arrive at 10:00 for setup. Each grad will receive 6 tickets for family and friends. If a graduate desires additional seat(s), we will do our best to accommodate you. Please fill out this form to request the appropriate number of tickets for your family.
Einstein Needs YOU to sign up for a spot to be filmed for the Senior Video, which will be presented at the Senior Dinner on May 12th. We have filmed on campus, during the school day, on 4 separate days. If we have yet to film your senior, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make another arrangement with you.
Here are the questions that you will be answering:
- What is the most creative excuse you’ve ever used to get out of a homework assignment?
- Who is most likely to become TikTok famous or Instagram famous, and why?
- What is the best thing about being a senior at the Einstein School?
- Who has given you the best advice? What did they say?
- If you can give advice to someone first starting at the Einstein School, what would you say?
- What dreams do you have for the world of tomorrow?
- Which one memory will you remember forever about your time here at the Einstein School?
- Where do you imagine yourself 10 years from now?
- I am inspired by…(a person or event and why).
- Who is your hero and why?
- I am most grateful for…
We have created a Grad Announcement template for you to get printed if you choose to do so. Please click the links below. If you would like further personalization, please email us at: email@example.com